Single. Working. Homeschooling?

Well, I just might be embarking on a whole new journey with my youngest son.

Homeschooling.

Yes, it's one of those things I said I could probably NEVER do... but I'm thinking twice about that idea.

My son has been having some difficulties this year (he's very bright and simply not challenged enough) and I think it might be time to take some more serious action and find an alternative that could improve things.

So, the real question is how to juggle a full time job and homeschooling all by myself... I know it can be done according to some articles I've been reading. What I need to consider is what I'm going to do with my son during the day while I'm working.

Decisions... decisions...
1 Response
  1. Janice Says:

    Hello, I read about your Catholic Journey. Thank you for writing it. I am converting to the Catholic Church. And have been on long journey there. I left a comment on your Catholic Blog as well.
    Blessings,
    Janice