Laugh So I Don't Cry

Being a single parent has never been easy. And, the easier I expect it to get, the more difficult it becomes. Sometimes things get so chaotic and dramatic, I have to just laugh... to keep myself from crying.

Yes, I've cried... a lot. But when I step back, I realize just how many stories we'll be able to tell years from now, when my kids have kids "just like them".

This blog is my journey through the trials of motherhood... and life in general.

So, bring your tea, or coffee (or a beer) and laugh along with me!
3 Responses
  1. saintos Says:

    Amber, may God bless you and keep you and make his face to shine upon you and the brood. ;-) I have never had to do live on my own in that way so I admire and respect those who finding themselves in that place make a strong and Christ centred go of it.


  2. Amber Says:

    Thank you, Saintos!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Sounds like you live life to the fullest and have a lot of spiritual help along the way. My kids are grown and I miss some of the times you describe in you blog. Enjoy all the mania while your can. Smile, God loves you all.
    Sherry